Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Early morning pellet...........

When does pooping in the shower end? Or is this a rhetorical question when you have boys?

So.......this morning was shower day (another thing with having boys, to get them to bathe takes an act of God (and yet once they're in, it's nearly impossible to get them out:)), so we have set up shower days to be every other morning.....) Cody hops in first and after about 10 minutes I tell Ty to get ready and go get in when Cody's getting out. Well Ty goes in gets in the shower before Cody is out. No big deal, they do this often. But then I hear Cody come streaking out, running to my bathroom, where I am brushing hair, teeth, sleep from the eyes, etc....saying "Ty pooped in the shower." I stop mid brush and say "Whhuuutt?" (and mind you, Ty had been having some pretty serious gas that morning, so I shouldn't have been surprised). And Cody repeats, "Ty pooped a little pellet in the shower." GROSS!! So I go in the bathroom and ask Ty what's up and did he really poop in the shower. I didn't have my contacts in yet and hadn't put my glasses back on to go into their bathroom, so I'm having a hard time seeing the drain in the shower with the water still running. Ty is huddled at the far end of the shower and confirms what Cody had stated. Meanwhile Cody's standing in the doorway gagging....I really can't see anything, so I grab a Kleenex and fish around the drain and sure enough come away with a little green "pellet". Cody goes running to his room trying to not barf, Ty surprisingly isn't barfing or gagging........me, well, I'm trying to keep it together. I don't really want to laugh, cause it wasn't funny, I just had to fish a piece of turd out of the shower. So I ask Ty, why he pooped in the shower and Cody of course pipes up (because Cody always answers for everyone when asked a question......something we are working on correcting) "He got in the shower and farted at me and the pellet came out." OH MY GOSH!!!! Are you kidding me? I lost it! While trying to not let Tyler think this is okay, I laugh hysterically. But, EEEWWWW GROSS!!! At least it was in the shower though and not his pants!! :) May they never learn that you can light your farts on fire or our poor dogs will never be safe!!! :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Amber you gave me a true belly laugh this morning. Fun way for me to start the day, not so much you! The more I hear about raising boys the more I know God knew what he was doing giving me girls...